HDPE PIPEHDPE (High-density polyethylene) or PEHD (polyethylene high-density) pipe is wildly used in 3 fields: water supply, water drainage and GSHP (ground source heat pump) system. And water drainage is divided into the same floor drainage and siphon drainage system. HDPE pipe is a type of flexible plastic pipe used for fluid and gas transfer and is often used to replace ageing concrete or steel mains pipelines. Made from the thermoplastic HDPE (high-density polyethylene), its high level of impermeability and strong molecular bond make it suitable for high pressure pipelines. HDPE pipe is used across the globe for applications such as water mains, gas mains,sewer mains, slurry transfer lines, rural irrigation, fire system supply lines, electrical and communications conduit, and stormwater and drainage pipes.
Features of HDPE Pipeline
1. Light weight;
2. corrosion resistance；
3. Resistant to chemical fertilizers and herbicides；
4. Nontoxic and odorless；
5. Resistant to harsh climate；
6. Up to 50 years' durability；
7. Resistant to deformation；
8. Smooth interior structure, low friction losses；
9. Low labor cost for handling and installing；
10. Reliable performance and easy maintenance.